This document is not a disclosure in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS). The purpose is merely to provide a general introduction to JWR’s services.
What financial services does JWR offer?
JWR‘s services are aimed at people, either as individuals or groups.
JWR‘s services for individuals include:
- Personal financial risk planning for death
- Estate planning, wills and trusts
- Disability, illness and dread disease cover
- Personal investment planning for short-term, medium-term and long-term goals, especially retirement.
Our services for groups focus on:
- Group employment benefits for retirement, as well as risk benefits for death, disability and illness
- Business assurance such as cover for buy-and-sell agreements, and key person assurance
- Investment planning and cash flow projections for short-term, medium-term and long-term goals.
What do JWR’s services entail?
Our service model consists of three elements:
- Analysing and quantifying needs: We analyse and quantify the client’s needs and provision for certain contingencies, and determine to what extent these needs have been provided for or not.
- Identifying and implementing solutions: Where applicable, we identify and implement appropriate solutions for such needs.
- Continuous aftercare: We provide ongoing aftercare to our clients to help them ensure that their provision keeps track with their needs.
Which financial products can JWR provide as solutions?
For assurance and/or investment products, JWR offers you a choice from the products and services of South Africa’s most prominent insurers, investment managers and investment administrators.