JWR’s offices are located in the Tyger Valley business district in the northern suburbs of Cape Town. The company offers services to individuals and companies nationally across South Africa.
We believe in:
- Fairness towards clients and all stakeholders
- Integrity towards clients, business partners, product suppliers and service providers, colleagues and the general public
- Respect for people and their property
- Responsibility with regard to all our activities, both internally and externally.
JWR Holdings (Pty) Ltd is structured into the following companies:
- JWR Financial Services: Financial services, including advisory and intermediary services, to individuals and businesses (holding a Cat 1 FAIS license)
- Red Oak Capital ( Previously JWR Fund Management ): The management of Unit Trusts and Wrap Funds (holding a Cat 2 FAIS licence)
- JWR Risk Services: Advisory, intermediary and related services to individuals and businesses regarding short term insurance
Meet our Authorised Financial Advisors:
Our professionally qualified financial advisors have combined relevant experience of more than 54 years. They are supported by experienced staff members who, together, have been involved in the industry for almost 70 years.
*The FPI is a member of the International Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. The standard of its members’ qualifications is recognised internationally.
Gium passed the CA exam in 1994 and completed his articles at Ernst and Young in Johannesburg. He has been active in private wealth management since 1996. In 2007 he also became a registered equity dealer in terms of the rules of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. He joined JWR as a representative on 1 May 2009.
Marinus has been involved in the financial services industry since February 2013, first as representative of Absa Bank and then there after as representative for Attooh Financial Services. He also worked in a technical analyst role for Attooh Financial Services between 2015 and 2016. Marinus has been a Representative of JWR Financial Services since February 2017.
Marinus completed a Bcomm Commerce degree thru the University of Stellenbosch in 2012 and a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning thru the University of the Free State in 2014
The JWR Team
Looking after your business at JWR:
At the back: Gium Marais, Marinus Lanser, Phillip van der Merwe, Juliana McLeod, Salome Hanekom, Flokkie Kotze and Johnnie Roelofse.
In front:Muriel Baron, Anita Janse van Rensburg, Jolanda Smit, Aldiana van der Merwe, Reenen Barry, Jana Human, Antionette Botha and Elana Naude
Corporate Social Investment
As people serving people we also believe in giving back to our community, local businesses and the environment.
Our corporate social responsibility interests include education, sport and disability. JWR Group is a financial sponsor to Durbanville High School towards the growth of sport in the school. Furthermore, we are privileged to be able to sponsor a facility that cares for autistic adults and donate some of our time to Kingdom Church and Kingdom Men Mentoring groups.